Established in 1962, Franklin Electric (Australia) Pty Ltd has been supporting the Australian water industry for 56 years with water pumps, submersible motors, drives, controls and protective devices. The company has solutions to fit a submersible pump for a clean well-water system right through to industrial water pumps for a much larger jobs.
The High Efficiency 6” & 8” Submersible Electric Motor Borehole Systems were developed with the environment and energy savings in mind. These systems – which comprise synchronous submersible NEMA electric motors, associated variable frequency drives and output filters – have several advantages:
- One-stop shop – perfectly matching components guarantee first class performance.
- Up to 20% energy saving (compared with current asynchronous technology) = system payback in less than 2 years
- Up to 13% improved motor efficiency (system up to 11%) with excellent partial load behaviour
- Significantly lower motor heat rise = increased lifetime
- Higher power density (compared with current asynchronous technology) = lightweight
- Easy set-up due to tailored pre-setting, user interface and Franklin Electric’s own software
- Speed control = optimum aggregate operation-pump matches system all the time
- Incorporated soft start and protection features = increased lifetime = no additional investment
- Reduced amps = reduced drop cable size
- First-class protection with electronics in IP66/54 = easy retrofit-no additional cabinet cost
- Power factor corrected input = no power compensation needed
- Communication Modbus (RS485, Ethernet and optional Profibus)
System technical specifications:
- Rating: 6” from 4-37kW; 8” from75-150kW
- System power supply: voltage 400V +/- 10%; frequency 50Hz +/- 6%
The High Efficiency Systems are ideal for larger solar pumping systems, due to their superior efficiency, resulting in less solar panels being required.
The system can be stand-alone solar or incorporated into a blended system utilising solar, mains power or diesel generated power.
The Franklin Electric High Efficiency System matches our extensive range of FPS Borehole pumps
See Franklin Electric (Australia) Pty Ltd on Stand B11
Contact: www.franklinwater.com.au or 1300 FRANKLIN (1300 372 655)