After eight years, the 2018 conference returns to Sydney, bigger and better than ever. This is the only conference in Australia that is solely dedicated to advancing and promoting the entire irrigation industry value chain, presenting issues relating to, or impacting on irrigation in Australia. With the theme ‘Addressing the Big Issues’, take a look at the five key themes this years’ conference will focus on:
• Agriculture: new technologies, wastewater and reclaimed water, micro-irrigation, drought and salinity management, water rights, transfers and mitigation, and site-specific irrigation and precision agriculture
• Turf and landscape: sports turf, alternative water resources, flow-sensing and water management, auditing and scheduling, low-impact development irrigation, plant factors, and the landscaper’s role
• Issues for Australia: including the Murray-Darling Basin Plan, National Water Infrastructure Development, urban water policy and reform, developing northern Australia and Tasmania-specific issues
• Future planning: involving issues surrounding supply and demand, energy affordability, sustainability and education and training
• International matters: covering case studies, research and innovative projects.
VISIT THE EXHIBITION
Alongside the conference runs an exciting exhibition component, showcasing the latest irrigation solutions and bringing together Retailers, Distributors, Resellers, Contractors, Government (Local, State, Federal), Installers, Specifiers and Designers to view the latest technology and innovations in irrigation, all under one roof.
Don’t miss your opportunity to hear from and connect with similar-minded industry professionals and make sure you make time to visit the Product Showcase, Rainwater Harvest Zone and take part in the free workshop program.